☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

29.04.2009

Mikaél, this 1s 4 u:












Everytime I hear this song I think of you, Ida, and our days in WT51B.
Now Eli Escobar made a disco mix.
Sweet.

Hope Frankfurt treats you well.

Miss you!

And this song is also for you,
dont even try to get another BFF in Germany...

<3
<3
<3
<3

1-2-4-3 none of these bitches are better than me..

<3
<3
<3
<3

(HATE, HATE. HATE HATE HATE)

Chelley - Took the night









3 kommentarer:

Lynn and Horst sa...

horst is from frankfurt...

Cyber puppy 007 sa...

ai ai ai! you should hook up with what prob. is the best boy in town these days! he is @ the Städelschule.

Lynn and Horst sa...

aha aha
tell him bout me... he shall comment on my site... and then we'll hook up!

Tags