☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

03.11.2011

Hi






....long time no blogging, but now I'm back.
So here is an update-post... since .. uhhmm.. the past year maybe?
I finished art school and got my own studio. Now I work with these things;


WHAT IF
I put-that
plant – on – top – of – that – tall – chair – there,
so – that – the – green – leaves – embrace – the – legs – of – the – chair –
and – stand – so – beautifully – in – contrast – with – the – rough – wooden
plate – in – the - background – there?

And what if

I
Nicely
Put
My
Bright
Orange
T-shirt
Into
That
Grey
Flowerpot?





More of that here

(Behind the scenes.)


I still DJ from time to time, last one was at the EKKO festvial here in Bergen. Together with Siri Schippers Skaar! Good fun.

Here are some mixtapes for afternoons. The partymixes only happen "live in the club", as I dont got proper equippement to make that at home.




Klem
M

Ingen kommentarer:

Tags