☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

08.05.2008

COOL and BORED


Bambeeh, Pupp´and Pussy P formed a band one morning they woke up hungover in Paris after spending all their money on African Physke-Vodoo Jewellery-shit. The band is called Le Corps Mince de Francoise, which I think has something to do with the (now old) French singer and sex-symbol Francoise. But I dont speak french so what do I know? Anyway, they are from Helsinki. and The one song they have on their Myspace is full of FUN. A little bit of CSS, a little bit of Chicks on Speed and with looks that reminds me of Le Tigre they get med jumping in my bed.


LE CORPS MINCE DE FRANCOISE - COOL AND BORED



and oh yes, they have a BLOG of course.

Ingen kommentarer:

Tags