☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

21.09.2008

SHAKE AND POP

I know its sunday and that we are all tired and hungover and dont want to think about anything but food and movies and lazyness, but next saturday will be a good one! Im playing records with Paulo @ Fincken:

poster by Paulo

We like electro, we like retro, we like ghetto, house and techno.

SATURDAY 27 Sept.
CC: 30,-
FREE BEFORE 23:00


M83 - GRAVEYARD GIRL (YUSEK REMIX)


SHOUT OUT LOUDS - TONIGHT I HAVE TO LEAVE IT (KLEERUP REMIX)


GREEN VELVET/STEVE AOKI - SHAKE AND POP (kid sister guest vocal)


KYLIE MINOUGE - WOW (radio edit)


BIRK STORM - I EVEN GOT TO MOVE MY OWN FEET


please come and dance with me.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

im already polishing my dancing shoes

Unknown sa...

sweeet

Tags