☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

26.02.2008

J'taime

Oh I've been attending dog-shows and slept in containers (all true, documentation from our extreme dog-show-turned-hobo-weekend is being edited right now...), but here we go, Paris Fashion Week has started and I haven't figured out what too say about New York, London and Milan yet (and let's not forget about Oslo, lol...)


I like when my brain struggles a little bit, and I've just felt that what I've seen the last month is all stuff I've seen before and thought "we" where done with (like the Jil Sander-collection, where those grey jackets with cocoon-necks looks "outdated" already)

But Paris is always the most exciting week...the most spectacular, decadent and conceptual...


Ingen kommentarer:

Tags