☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

27.09.2007

Damn! That's Universal!

Iz been a while since I've been getting sum new music these days, but when I woke up, like just now, I felt like some new bouncy traxx to get me started this new day. I surely need that when I hump around my moms house on crutches, and all my friends is in Oslo, prob stoked abt. Famijien's gig @ Blå tonite. (I dunno abt. this MTV-queeny DJ'ing, but whatdahell...) Smuglesning.no is opening, as a alternative to Natt & Dag. (long story, not really interessted.)


N-E-WAY! I woke up, and I got into the hood internet's site (havent visited their site since june I think...ooops), and what did I find? This brilliant mashup between The Go! team & Keyshia cole! Iz a brilliant pop-tune. Sum drums, sum rapping, some soul, sum guitars, sume Go-team-singing(yelling). Good tune to wake up for on a thursday. Rrrrriiiiight?

Ok. So you guys, I'll post this one track, and then I'll leave it up to you, to go and freshen up your Hooodinternet-traxxx on their site. They have;

Jens Lekman vs. R Kelly
Chromeo vs. Missy Elliot
Justice VS. Destinys child
GZA VS. Sonic youth
De la Soul VS. Jamie Lidell

Paris Hilton VS. Petey Pablo


and lottsa lotssa more! So get on with dat downing and jumping!


XoX Cyb Pup with that license to kill.


Ingen kommentarer:

Tags