☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

18.03.2008

Pumps and Rumps

"Shoes is what yr money´s 4. Booty´s what my dick is 4. Spend that cash till there aint no more. Drop that ass til it hits the floor".


TOMORROW NIGHT (friday 21th) EVERYBODY HAS TO COME TO SPASIBAR. MY FRIEND JØRGEN AND ME IZ GONNA DJ!! WE ALSO HAS THIS SPECIAL GUEST...IF HE SHOWS UP. IT'S 30,- TO GET IN, SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN AFFORD!! I PROMISE YOU TO SWEAT ALL THAT EASTER CANDY OFF YR FAT ASSES.





gameboy/gamegirl - rumps and pumps




Dandi wind - adolescent





1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tags