☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

11.12.2007

"I like living in the 20th century.. to me the world has never been more beautiful. I am trying to paint the real world I live in, as beautifully as I can with my own eyes."
- Jeffrey Smart



hah well anyways.. in case you haven't allready, go see Per Teljes shortfilms @ Rekord gallery in Oslo
if you're lucky (you probably are) you can get one of the two rooms they're showing shortfilms in, all by yourself. its like going to the movies just that its free and its art and no one gets annoyed when you start laughing in the middle of the sad parts.
no but really, the shortfilms are brilliant; funny, cruel, super-sad and beautiful. so GO!



stills from the movie Deaf Throes about two neo nazis drinking, joking and fighting - oh and they happends to be deaf-mutes, so it's all in sign language.

Ingen kommentarer:

Tags