☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

29.12.2007

SLUT BURGER (youtube-art is the best)


"Pee Symphony"
- how many times a day do you pee babee?

This is my personal favorite. It’s mostly caused by the sound of Mercedes cracking up in laughter right in the end of the clip. And because I believe in using toilets when you have to, even if it smells and is public and have weird holes carved out in the wall...




"The Milk Man"

I think it's got something to do with Aphex Twins classic tune ("I want some milk from the milk mans wifes tits"). Or maybe not.


"Strapdance"

Heart and soul
Baby, there is no goal
Turn the lights on bright
You're a rock and roll star
Feel my love
Coming from the heavens above
When my eyes meet your eyes
You know it's true

Baby come dance with me
Baby come dance with me-ee
On TV at the TV station
(repeat one time)

You are lost
And I am home
And nobody wants to be
Here alone

Ooh baby's in mint condition
Man I'm doin' some dirty wishin'
Let's both get on that rocket
To the stars

Baby come dance with me...

ANYWAY!
Slutburger is Mercedes and Stine. Mercedes went to KiR with me in Stavanger, but got immediately bored and moved up to the fucking north where she replaced me with Stine. This videoes makes me jelous I guess...

More videos on their youtube-profile.

(ps: I have forgott completly how to do this, so bare me if I'm editing the post here and there)

Ingen kommentarer:

Tags