☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

08.01.2008

SPAGHETTI 4 DINNER

Björk, by Juergen Teller (makes me wanne color coordinate my diet too)

Got too save money for the winter-sale!!
I got like five Björn Borg-boxers in different colors for Christmas...my mother has totaly given up buying clothes for me (I guess I have more similar taste with my grandmother now, as she loves all my rabbit-wool sweaters with washed-out flowerprints...)

Anyway, 
speaking of BLACK'N'WHITE FASHION COMMERCIALS, I really want too show you this fantastic Chanel-commercial by the fantastic Jean-Paul Goude! Oh if only perfume commercials where as good now as they where in 1990...


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmPl-Q5H3qs&NR=1

This 90s chanel commerical with Vanessa Paradise in a bird cage is my favourite

Tags