☯♡☯♡.♀:.@.*~*☺666**☼:@1♥. ☼**♫:.▲△.:*~omg@*♂♀☺∞卍☺_.:*~*:.$*$$

********************______________________

07.10.2007

14iz Fido


I've been looking for a rainoverall for Sara (she refuses to go outside when its raining)
and Ive ended up with this one here from Theo as a fav.

I like it coz its cute, but not over the top silly. I dont want to get too much attention or dress her up like shes human y'know.. but I dont want it to be really ugly either...




I think I'll go for this gray one its kinda neutral. And I like that it covers her belly and legs too , coz Sara is so tiny that she'll be all soaked after a few sec on the lawn..

I'm not sure about wich size I should get for her tho'.. I would like to try it on first so I dont end up buying one we cant use.. but we'll see..

Ingen kommentarer:

Tags